2. Beauty Bush (Kolkwitzia). These shrubs get to about 6-10 feet in height and in width. It has pink bell shaped flowers, and also does well in part sun also.
3. Black chokeberry. (Aronia Melancarpa Elata). This plant gets to about 4-6 feet in height and in width. It has dark green leaves, with edible berries. It also does well in moist ground.
4. Bush Clover. (Lespedeza). This bush gets to about 4-6 feet in height and in width. The stems arch and give it a weeping look. If you prune it, it will show it flowers better.
5. Butterfly bush. (Buddleia). This plant gets about 4-5 feet in height and width. This plant is a butterfly magnet. It has sage green leaves with purple blooms.
6. Burning Bush (Euonymous). This plant gets about 4-6 feet in height and width. This can make a great hedge, and looks great by itself. It is green, then turns bright red in the fall.