1. Add lace to a cork board, and make it cute and functional.
2. Add lace to your lamp shades and throw pillows.
3. Decorate your babies room with lace. I think this is so cute that I’m tempted to have another just to decorate “her” room with lace!
4. Lace wallpaper. This is such a cool wallpaper. It was inspired by scraps of fabric from his grandmother.
5. Lace fabric on a bench. This would look so cute at the foot of your bed, or in an entryway. I love this! I can see this in our closet.
6. Wrap a vase or cover a plate in lace. The vase would go well if it was in the same room or the room next to your plate covered in lace. This is a great way to preserve a piece of handmade lace that you have laying around, and don’t know what to do with.