1. Manchester Tan. Benjamin Moore. This is a great over all color that’s more neutral and will go with everything.
2. Benjamin Moore. Breath of fresh air. This is a really great blue. It would look good in a against white trim.
3. Great Gray: Benjamin Moore, Rockport Gray. I love this color. It’ll look good wherever you decide to put it.
4. Best Calming Color: Sherwin Williams, Sea Salt. This would be nice in a master or guest bedroom. It looks good in a room that has a lot of natural light.
5. Most Flattering For Skin Tones: Benjamin Moore, Castleton mist. This is a cool color and goes with all the popular grays that you’ve been decorating lately with.
6. Best “Dramatic” Color: Sherwin Williams, Tea Chest. I love this color for an office or den. It’s so cozy!